As a Veteran, am I eligible for reimbursement of any of my licensing costs through the GI Bill?

You are!

The Alaska real estate exams have been added to the approved list of licensing tests for reimbursement of veterans’ education benefits with the GI Bill. Veterans may receive reimbursement for the Alaska Real Estate Broker/Associate Broker and Salesperson exam by submitting the form below directly to the VA regional processing center in Muskogee, Oklahoma.

 Information needed:

  • Name of Applicant.
  • Mailing Address.
  • Social Security Number.
  • VA File Number (for Dependents only).
  • Home and Work Telephone Numbers.
  • Name of Exam (Alaska Real Estate Broker/Associate Broker Exam -or- Alaska Real Estate Salesperson Exam).
  • Date Exam was taken (a copy of exam results must be attached).
  • Cost of Exam (a copy of a receipt showing the cost of exam must be attached).

VA Application for Licensing and Certification Testing Fee Reimbursement

If you have not applied for VA benefits before you must also complete the applicable form(s) below and submit it with the reimbursement form.

Application for VA Education Benefits

Application for Survivors’ and Dependents’ Educational Assistance

Veterans can find more information regarding education benefits on the VA web site at