If I'm already licensed in another state what are the requirements to also become licensed in Alaska?

According to Alaska Real Estate Commission Statutes Section 08.88.263. License by endorsement:

A person who holds a valid active real estate license issued by another state shall be granted an equivalent Alaska real estate license if that person

(1) passes the portion of the real estate examination which examines on Alaska law;

(2) meets the requirements of AS 08.88.171[i.e. Eligibility for license]; and

(3) satisfies the educational requirements under AS 08.88.095(a) if the person has not held the license issued by the other state for one year or more.

Showing 1 reaction

  • ari gardner
    published this page in FAQ 2015-06-15 15:37:14 -0800