- Be at least 19 years of age
- Not be under indictment for a felony or other crime that in, in the judgment of the Commission, affects the individual’s ability to practice as a real estate salesperson competently and safely or under indictment for forgery, theft, extortion, conspiracy to defraud creditors, or fraud.
- Complete 40 hours of an Alaska Real Estate Commission-approved pre-licensing course.
- Pass the Alaska real estate salesperson exam ($100 exam fee as of 8/1/2021)
- Submit a Salesperson by Endorsement application (#08-4169 Rev 8/24/2020)
- Submit a Salesperson License by Examination application (#08-4179 Rev 8/24/2020) for licensure under a broker with the appropriate licensing fees
Note: If an individual holds or has ever held a real estate license in another state(s) a license history is required from each state before a license will be issued.